Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My Journey to Atlanta GA

I got back from Atlanta yesterday morning and let me tell ya, it was hard getting out there. Why was it hard you may ask... well here's the story. My cousin got me and my dad some buddy passes so we could go see my brother who just moved to Georgia. So, we left for the airport last Sunday to go out there and we never could get on a direct flight to Georgia. We thought maybe if we went out of Salt Lake to a different place would work, but boy were we wrong. When we did get to the other place we never could get on a plane. We had to stay over night which, was very miserable because the airport was so cold and we didn't get much sleep. So it ended up that we had to wait until that next night to get there. Then we finally got there around 11:00. It was so much fun after we finally got there though. Then when it was time to leave, the same thing happened to us again. Luckily this time we got to stay at my brother's instead of sleeping over at the airport. Then finally yesterday morning, we got on a plane. Moral of my story, never fly on a Sunday with a buddy pass.

1 comment:

Paul said...

Yeah, I felt really bad for you guys, but I'm glad you came out. I do hope that you do try again. Maybe just come on a tuesday or something :)