Friday, January 9, 2009
Update For The Last Couple Of Months
Sorry it's been while since I've written but alot has happened. Here's the story.... So about three months ago I was sort of in a depression stage. I would stay up late every night, sleep all day, cry, then just feel sorry for myself. It was so awful. I couldn't figure out what to do with my life. I didn't know if I should go back to school or get a job. Then one day I decided that was it. I needed to do something with my life. So I went in and talked to my bishop about getting a job and he suggested that I get a job at Desert Industries. I was so scared to start the job, but It all worked out in the end. I love working there. I've made great friends. Just recently I've been moved to a different department for a couple of weeks. Hopefully I will get the hang of my new job and everything will work out! So there's what has happened over the last couple of months. Sorry if it was boring.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yea! I hope that it works out well for you too. I'm so proud of you!
Post a Comment