Since I haven't done a blog post in a while, I thought I would do a random fact list about myself....
1.I am a huge fan of the twilight series!.
2.I want to travel. I really want to go to Scotland, France, Italy,Ireland, and Belgium.
3.I dislike cats. I have a friend that is always joking I'll be a cat lady someday.
4.My favorite color is purple.
5.I love salad!.
6.I hate Chinese food.
7.I love watching movies and quoting lines from them.
8.My favorite season is Summer. I wish it was Summer all year long.
9.My favorite holiday is Christmas.
10.My brother is one of my best friends.
11.People think I'm a shy person but I'm really not. Right Heidi?
12.I love music.
13.I have two adorable nephews.
14.Cheesecake is my favorite dessert.
15. I broke my left ankle a couple years ago when someone landed on my foot on a trampoline.
16.My favorite t.v. shows are Glee and The Office!
17.I like green olives.
18.I am a huge fan of the Utah Utes and the Jazz.
19.I like going to the park with my friend Heidi.
20.I have had surgery on my left hand twice because of tumors growing in it.
21.My favorite restaurant is Olive Garden.
22.I'm very competitive when playing games with my family.
23.I hope to get married in the next couple of years or so.
24.I like to cook even though I'm not that good at it.
25.I love my family!
2 comments:
I guess I know you pretty well because none of that was a surprise to me! :)
I'm glad you decided to do this, it was fun to read. Good job!
Post a Comment