I saw this tag and thought I'd do it!
where is your cell phone? - table
your hair? -curly
your father? -Paul
your favorite thing? -book
your dream last night? -none
your favorite drink? -sprite
your dream/goal? - happiness
the room you are in? -kitchen
your fear? - death
where do you want to be in 6 years?-married
muffins? -yummy
one of your wish list items? - clothes
where you grew up? - bountiful
the last thing you did? - ate
what are you wearing? -clothes
your tv? -on
your pets? -none
your computer? -on
your life? -boring
your mood? - happy
missing someone? -yes
your car? - ford
favorite store? - target
your summer? - warm
your favorite color? -purple
when is the last time you laughed? - earlier
last time you cried? - earlier
three people who email me? - Paul, Eliza,Debra
three of my favorite foods? -Mexican, Italian, American
three places I would rather be right now? Cedar, Georgia, California
three people I think will respond? - Julie, Paul, Eliza
4 comments:
I just found your blog again, and you have been busy posting! Love all the ideas and pictures. SD was way fun huh?!
You said your favorite thing was a book... what are you reading lately? Have you ever read the Fablehaven series? I just started them and am on book 3, I definitely recommend them!
Right now i'm reading A Walk To Remember. I haven't read those Fablehaven books but I'll for sure read them soon!:)
Cute background! However, my eyes sorta went buggy reading the white print!
Post a Comment