1.I HATE Chinese food.
2.The San Diego Temple is one of my favorite temple's!.
3.I love going on road trips.
4.I don't like driving during the winter time it really scares me.
5.I LOVE being an aunt! It brings me great joy.
6.I have the best family and friends I could ever ask for.
7.I have a secret love for green olives.
8.I love dipping pretzels in cream cheese( Yea I know that's kinda weird but I do).
9.I don't like watching scary movies.
10.I wish it could be summer all year long.
11.I love the twilight series! Go Edward!! LOL.
12.I don't like doing laundry.
13.I'm deathly afraid of heights.
14.I'm a junk food addict.
15.I'm generally a really shy person but once I open up I'm not that way at all.
16.I fainted in a hospital once and now I don't like going to them.
17.I like going to the park.
18.I'm thinking about going on a mission but it's definite.
19.I get to go to Georgia soon to see my new niece!!.
20.When I was little I wanted to be a nurse.
21.I would really like to visit Europe someday.
22.I hate roller coasters.
23.I prefer having shorter hair.
24.I love getting mail.
25.Winger's is my favorite restaurant.
26.My favorite color is purple.
27.I love to organize.
28.I have started to believe in myself more!.
29.I want to learn to play the guitar someday.
30.I like to cook.
31.I want to have a big family someday.
32.Taylor Swift is one of my favorite singers.
33.I want to visit the Hawaii Temple someday.
34.I love to look at old photo's of my family. It helps me remember times with my mom.
35.I hate people who are arrogant.
36.I have naturally curly hair.
37.I like the tv show glee.
38.Target is my favorite store.
39.I'm considering going back to school within the next few years or so.
40.Going to old folk homes scare me lol .
41.A Walk to Remember is one of my favorite movies.
42.Emily by Jack Wheyland is my favorite book.
43.I broke my ankle on a trampoline and now I'm afraid to go on one.
44.I'm a night person.
45.I am a believer in saving money.
46.I love my church calling.
47.I hate spiders.
48.I prefer veggies over fruits.
49.My brother is one of my best friends! I would be lost without him.
50.I'm starting to love life!
1 comment:
it is fun to get to know you better!
Post a Comment