Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Realization

So for awhile now I thought of myself as ugly. Some of you are probably wondering why I would say something like that. For sometime I have just got that thought in my head. I thought that people were saying I was behind my back and now I can see that I was just being paranoid. I have come to realize that I am beautiful and it doesn't matter what other people think. I made a goal that for 30 days that I would look in the mirror and find something that I like about myself. I can honestly say that I have have found things that I do like about myself. I have been so blind!

2 comments:

Eliza said...

"Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not." ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

What a great goal and it makes me happy that it has brought you happiness. :D

Paul said...

Good goal Ashley. I hope you keep it going even after the 30 days. You really are beautiful inside and out!