Sunday: I bore my testimony for the first time in fast and testimony meeting! It was awesome and alot of people were really surprised. If you know me at all you know that public speaking is really hard for me. After church my aunt came over and we went down to Sandy for a cousin's birthday party.
Monday 4th of July: Me, my dad, and my aunt went to the gateway. We had lunch at Costa Vida then went and saw the movie 17 Miracles. I loved the movie! It has really made me think more about my ancestors and what they had to go through.After the movie we looked around in some stores. We ended up buying the PAC 12 Ute shirts! Sorry Paul ha ha. That night we headed up to Roy to my cousins house for a BBQ and fireworks. Best fireworks I have ever seen in my entire life! It was such a fun holiday and I hope the rest of you had a good 4th too!
No comments:
Post a Comment