Sunday, August 12, 2012

Lagoon

On Saturday I went with Heidi to Lagoon. I hadn't been for many years and ending up having a really great time. I faced my fears and went on a couple of roller coasters. If you know me, you know that I am really afraid of roller coasters. Years ago you would never get me on one. One of the first roller coasters I went on was the Jet Star. I was way nervous for this one. I had to hold on to Heidi for dear life, but she didn't seem to mind :). That is my favortie ride there now! Never thought I could over come my fear of a roller coaster, but I did!

So funny story! When Heidi and I were getting on one of the haunted house rides, one of the cars came out with nobody on it. The workers were freaking out! They were pretty sure there were people on it. What was so funny was how freaked they were! Heidi turned to me and said, " Are you sure you want to go on this?" It was so funny! I'm glad I got the chance to go to Lagoon and I will be going back in a few weeks!

No comments: