Friday, October 5, 2012

Things To Do Before I Die...

A while ago, I wrote a list about things I wanted to do before I die and I wanted to change the list with a few things.

*The things in red I have done.

1.Travel around Europe
2.Get married in the temple
3.Be a mom
4.Go to the San Diego Temple!
5.Ride a roller coaster
6.Run a 5K!
7.Serve a full time mission
8.Learn to play the piano
9.Run a half marathon
10. Own a van
11.Learn to drive a stick shift
12.Write my own history
13.Learn to speak another language
14.Overcome a fear
15.Go on a vacation by myself
16.See a Broadway play
17.Visit Hawaii
18.Learn to paint
19.Serve a mission with my sweet heart
20.Wear contacts
21.Visit New York
22.Ride in a hot air balloon
23.Meet a famous person
24.Do my family genealogy
25.Attend a session of general conference!

2 comments:

Eliza said...

Which session did you attend? I miss being able to be there in the actual conference center.

Ashley said...

I went to the sunday morning session!