Friday, August 27, 2010

Friends

Lately I have been thinking about how lucky I am to have such amazing friends. For this post I would like to talk about some of these awesome people...

Heidi: I could go on and on about Heidi. She is such an amazing friend and I love her to pieces!!! Here's some things that I love about her...



She is hilarious! She always brings a smile to my face!


She knows how to make me feel better when I'm down



  • She's someone I can always count on

  • She's easy to talk to

  • She is very caring

  • She does nice stuff for me for no reason

  • We can talk about anything and not feel awkward
I'm so glad we are friends and I hope we will be forever! Love ya Heidi!

Shyanne: Love this girl to death! we always have so much fun together! Here's what I love about her...




  • She is such a sweet caring friend

  • She always makes me feel happy when ever I'm around her

  • She likes Twilight just as much as me! Lol!

  • She is always positive

  • There are never dull moments when she's around

  • I know that I can always can on her!
I'm so grateful I have these two in my life! Thanks for being such awesome friends!!


"A friend is one who knows us, but loves us anyway."







1 comment:

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.