Wednesday, September 1, 2010

5 Things

My friend tagged me in this so here it goes....

5 thing's on my to do list for this week:


  1. Recover from my trip lol

  2. Get my laundry done

  3. Get ready for job

  4. Clean up my room

  5. Mow the lawn

5 thing's I would buy if I won the lottery:



  1. A car

  2. A new ipod

  3. New house

  4. Cd's/ clothes

  5. Put the rest in savings

5 of my favorite song's at the moment:



  1. Smile - Uncle Kracker

  2. Today was a fairytale- Taylor Swift

  3. Escape- Enrique Iglesias

  4. The only exception-Paramore

  5. Oxygen- Colbie Caillat

5 snack's I enjoy:



  1. Pretzels

  2. Ritz crackers with cream cheese

  3. Chips w/dip

  4. Veggies w/dip

  5. Oreos

5 of my pet peeves:



  1. People that are not honest

  2. Slow drivers

  3. People that are stuck up and way into themselves

  4. People who cut in front of me at places

  5. When random people call my phone and leave stupid messages


No comments: