Thursday, September 2, 2010

Georgia Trip

For the past two weeks I had the pleasure of visiting my brother and his family out in Georgia! I just have to say that they are AWESOME!!! I had a really good time with them and miss them all terribly already! Here's some highlights of the trip!


On one of the nights my brother got free tickets to the Georgia Dome! Here's some pictures..


Me and my nephew Peter!























The Georgia Dome







One another day we went to Kennesaw Mountain National Battlefield Park! While there we went on a hike all the way up to the top of a mountain where you got a good view of Georgia. I forgot how beautiful nature is! Here's some pictures...










































While there my sister in law had her big ultrasound to find out if she's having a boy or girl and guess what? It's a girl!!! I'm so excited! My two nephews will be the best big brothers to her :). After my sister in law and brother came home, we celebrated with cupcakes with pink frosting!















I'm so glad I got the chance to go visit my brother and his family. They are my bestest friends and I can't wait til they move back some day! Thanks for having me come visit guys!

4 comments:

Paul said...

We had a really good time with you! The boys miss you so much. Hopefully we'll see you again soon.

Julie W said...

Looks like you had a blast! Very cool!

Eliza said...

So, what made you decide to go private?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.