Monday, September 20, 2010
Things I'm Starting To Realize
For a while now those of you who read this have probably noticed that I have been struggling for quite a while now.The reason for that is because I have been really afraid of the unknown in my life,and I had lost complete confidence in myself. All of this has made me completely miserable. I really wanted to be happy but thought that there was no hope for me if I couldn't figure out what I needed to do next in my life. I wanted the answers right away, but now I know that it doesn't really matter what I do next. I'm starting to realize that as long as I'm doing something, everything will work out. I know that someday as I try to be happy where I am at that things will fall into place. I have decided to take a job that someone has offered me.I hope by taking this job that it will lead me to bigger and better things in the future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks for expressing that to everyone. I bet it feels better to have said it too.
I am sure this job will be a positive thing for you! These experiences we, little or small, teach us and help us become who we are meant to be. You are so strong and will succeed at anything you do!!
I am so proud of you for confronting the hard things in your life. Congrats on the job and your new out look on life. You are worth it all!
Post a Comment