Saturday, October 23, 2010

Update

So you know that job I was talking about awhile ago that I was going to take? I'm now going to be heading into a different direction. That job turned out to be not what I thought it was going to be. I am now going to be heading back to my previous employment. I have such mixed emotions about it. Part of me doesn't want to be heading back there and part of me is excited to be going back. The experiences I had there were at times very challenging for me, and at times I didn't think I could go on. But looking back now, I'm starting to realize that the experiences I had there are helping to shape me into the kind of person I want to be. My hope is that by heading back there I can find the place where I'm meant to be.

2 comments:

Scott and Sara said...

I'm sorry that one job didn't work out. You will enjoy yourself now, don't worry. You will have new experiences, meet new people and help so many!
I'm so glad you are in nursery too!

Julie W said...

You are right. You are headed in the right direction. "A" for effort!