Saturday, November 27, 2010

Gratitude

I know it's a little late to be posting this since Thanksgiving is over but, I really wanted to express some things that I am grateful for. One of the number one things I am grateful for is the family and friends that I have. Without these people in my life, I would be completely lost! In this post I would like to talk about a few of these people that I am grateful for...

My Brother Paul: Where can I begin with him? He has made a very big impact on my life. I would be very lost without him. I'm so glad he's my brother! He pretty much rocks and I love him dearly!

My friend Heidi: She is so awesome! I'm so glad that we have been friends for so long! She has recently helped me start to realize my full potential and for that I am very grateful.

My friend's Julie/ Sara: Words couldn't fully express how grateful I am for them. They both have been a really good friend's and visiting teacher's to me. I'm so grateful for the friendship I have with them! They always makes me feel like a person of worth.

My Sister in Law Eliza: I am so happy that my brother married her! She has helped me realize my full potential also. I'm so grateful for all the help she has rendered to me all of this years I have known her. She has helped me more then she probably realizes. I love her dearly!

My Dad: I am so grateful for all he has done for me over the years. Since my mom died 7 years ago, he has taken care of me very well and has done everything he could for me. I love him more then words can express.

1 comment:

Julie W said...

What wonderful people to be grateful for!