Thursday, December 30, 2010

2010 Q&A

I saw this on a friends blog so here it is....

1. What did you do in 2010 that you'd never done before? I went on more vacations than I ever have in one year.

2.Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I didn't have any.

3.Did anyone close to you die? Yes my grandma

4.What countries did you visit? I went with my friend Julie and her family to San Diego California and I went to visit my brother out in Atlanta Georgia.

5.What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010? I want a better job

6. What date from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? July 19 the day my grandma died.

7.What was your biggest achievement of the year? Learning to believe in myself more!


8.What was your biggest failure? Getting too frustrated with myself and lacking confidence.

9.Did you suffer illness or injury? Cold

10. What was the best thing you bought? I didn't really buy anything that awesome but, I got this book that I always wanted to read.

11.Whose behavior merited celebration? Anyone who overcame hard trials in their lives.

12.Where did most of your money go? Food and other little things

13.What did you get really, really, really excited about? I got to see my brother and his family! I don't get the chance very often since they live so far away.

14.What song(s) will always remind you of 2010? Too many to list

15.What do you wish you'd done more of? Exercising and getting out more often.

16.What do you wish you'd done less of? Complaining, being hard on myself.

17.How did you spend Christmas? I spent Christmas morning with my dad then, we went up to my cousins house the rest of the day.

18.Did you fall in love in 2010? No

19.What was your favorite TV program? Glee

20.What was the best book you read this year? A Walk To Remember

21.What was your greatest musical discovery? I found more artists that I really like!

22.What did you want and get for Christmas? The list is too long to put on here but, I did get everything I asked for :).

23.What was your favorite film of this year? Inception

24.What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? I turned 20. I went out to breakfast with some friends.

25.What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? If I didn't worry so much all the time.

26.How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2010? Comfortable, modest

27.What kept you sane? My friend Heidi. I don't know what I would do without her!

28.Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? The people serving our country! What a sacrifice!

29.Who did you miss? My grandma, mom, and others I don't get to see very often.

30.Who was the best new person (people) you met? I didn't really meet anyone new but I got closer to my family and friends.

31.Tell us a valuable life lesson(s) you learned in 2010: Always believe in yourself. You can do more than you think.

32.Quote a song lyric that sums up your year: Just be strong with every breath we take until they are gone be strong.


No comments: