Saturday, August 6, 2011

Experience

Tonight I had one of the most spiritual experiences of my life. For the last few days I have been praying for an answer about something that I have been thinking about for a while now. I finally got an answer!! I love how heavenly father helps us when we need it the most. Tonight I realized that he does answer our prays and often through other people. Sometimes he doesn't answer the way we want but he definitely will answer.

2 comments:

Eliza said...

Paul told me about your phone call last night and as he did a spirit of great peace and joy filled me as well. I am so happy you got your answer and I am so excited for the next chapter in your life. I believe it will be a wonderfully pivotal choice that will bless you for the rest of your life and the eternities to come.

Paul said...

Yeah Ashley I can't even express to you how I happy I am for you right now. I have definitely seen a change in you and am excited to see what the near future holds for you.

Thanks for talking to me and sharing that wonderful experience with me. It will be something I will never forget!