For a while now It has become really hard for me to be happy. No matter what I have done I couldn't make myself happy. It hit me just recently that I have the power to make myself happy and that its a mindset. I stumbled across this quote the other day that I would like to share:
"Happiness depends more on the inward disposition of mind than on outward circumstances." ~Benjamin Franklin
Sometimes it's hard to be happy. Life has lots of ups and downs. The point is that even when things seem bad you just need to keep a perspective. I'm going to try working on being more happy even when It's not easy and I encourage you all to do the same!
2 comments:
That kind of reminds me of a quote by the good president Abraham Lincoln, "Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be." :D
All of those quotes remind me of these three others:
"That kind of life is most happy which affords us most opportunities of gaining our own esteem."
— Samuel Johnson
"Happiness depends upon ourselves. To live happily is an inward power of the soul."
— Marcus Aurelius
"The best way to cheer yourself is to try to cheer somebody else up."
— Mark Twain
Post a Comment