Saturday, December 31, 2011

Randomness

  • The anticipation of where I'm going to serve my full time mission is killing me! It's constantly in the back of my mind every minute of everyday! I can't wait to hold that mission call in my hands!!
  • Sometimes I really hate having naturally curly hair. You all now are probably thinking why would you say that! It's just hard sometimes to get my hair to do what I want sometimes.
  • I am addicted to The Hunger Games series. When I first heard about these books I thought the story was kind of crazy. I didn't picture myself reading a book like this but got totally hooked to them! So excited for the movie coming out!
  • I can really be such an airhead sometimes. This morning I discovered that I washed my missionary name tag by accident. The tag survived but still, I CAN BE SO DUMB.
  • I hate having my eyes dilated! I feel so blind and weird after that happens. Not to mention I hate wearing the dark shades. At least you get some cute new glasses out of the deal!
  • I love to cook but when it comes to cleaning up the mess I try to avoid it at all costs.
  • I love the country Scotland! I hope to go there someday.( Maybe even on my mission )
  • I hate being cold. Can't wait for winter to be over.
  • I wasn't a big fan of Chinese food in the past but now I find myself liking it alot more.
Okay that's enough of my randomness. Hope you enjoyed it though :)

2 comments:

Eliza said...

Cute new glasses, eh? I think this calls for a picture!

Paul said...

I am also interested in seeing these new glasses!