Saturday, January 7, 2012

Confidence


Lately I have been thinking about how more confident I have become. Those who know me really well know that I haven't always been the most confident person around. Not being confident in myself was a BIG mistake! For many years I let people make me feel less confident and I'm not going to let anyone do that to me ever again. I stumbled upon a few quotes that I would like to share.

"The best way to gain self-confidence is to do what you are afraid to do." Author unknown

"Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent."
Eleanor Roosevelt

"Confidence is the companion of success."
Author Unknown

"Your chances of success in any undertaking can always be measured by your belief in yourself."
Robert Collier


"You have to have confidence in your ability, and then be tough enough to follow through."
Rosalynn Carter

Having confidence in yourself can be really hard sometimes but well worth it. Don't ever sale yourself short everyone! I know I won't ever again.

2 comments:

Paul said...

True that sis! I need more confidence as well, I think it's a bad Challis trait. Like you said though, you definitely have a lot to offer Ashley. Now just go show it!

Julie W said...

Love your posts! And yes, I can tell you are more confident!