Saw this on my sister in laws blog and thought I'd try it out.
I am Ashley Juliene Challis
I am happy when I'm with my friends and family. Love them all!
I have two nephews and one niece that I love more than anything!
I miss being a kid sometimes.
I fear I won't ever get married or have kids. I am crazy I know, but I really worry about it.
I feel full. I had a big lunch today.
I smell nothing at the moment.
I usually toss and turn in my sleep.
I search the Internet looking at stuff I want to buy but can't afford.
I wonder what my future will hold.
I regret not having more confidence in myself over the years. Really big mistake!!!
I love junk food! I'm quite the sweet tooth!
I care about my family and friends.
I tell people I care about how much I love them.
I worry bad things will happen to people I care about.
I am not as shy as I use to be.
I remember good times with family and friends.
I believe having confidence pays off big time!
I sing in my room when no one is home.
I don't always remember things. I'm quite forgetful.
I don't like when people are mean.
I write very rarely in a journal.
I win games very rarely.
I lose my keys alot.
I dance when no one is around.
I wish I could speak a different language.
I never appreciated my dad growing up as I should have.
I listen to the radio almost everyday.
I don't understand why bad things happen sometimes.
I can usually be found at home.
I need to get more sleep than I do.
I forget how blessed my life is now.
1 comment:
The singing in your room when no one is home put a smile on my face!
Post a Comment