This past week I have a had some pretty amazing experiences with the spirit. I would like to share a little bit. As many of you know who read this blog I am currently a service missionary. Everyday at my mission, I have a devotional with some of the other missionaries I work with. This one particular day, we were singing an opening hymn "I'll go where you want me to go." While I was singing the spirit told me that wherever the Lord needs me to be, I will be. Some of you know that I'm still working on my mission papers. If it's out on a full time mission, then that's where I will go. I have learned recently just to trust in the Lord and his plan for me.
Another experience I had with the spirit happened last night while my visiting teachers were over to visit. At the close of our visit, one of them gave a prayer that I really needed to hear. The spirit told me during this prayer to always share my testimony with others around me. To always be willing to share the gospel with those around me. That hit me really hard. I think that's what will really prepare me to be a missionary. To be a missionary before I go. I now realize how important it really is.
I'm so grateful for these experiences I have had over this past week!
1 comment:
Thanks for sharing that Ashley! Keep sharing more!
Post a Comment