The Sad Post
Over the past several months I have been trying to improve myself in every way possible. And it seems like no matter how hard I have tried its never enough. All I really want is to find my happy ending. I don't know where I will find it or when it will happen, but I HOPE that it is out there for me. It's really frustrating trying as hard as I have and nothing good becomes of it. I honestly just don't know what to do anymore. I feel confused about what I thought was the answer for me and just isn't working out how I thought it would. Sorry about the depressing post everyone but I just needed to write these things down.
1 comment:
Some of life's greatest blessings come in disguise and we end up being happily surprised. The important thing is striving to do your best, live closely to the spirit, and follow its promptings. If that's what you do, you can.not.go.wrong.
Post a Comment