Saturday, July 14, 2012
Thoughts Over The Week...
In my last post I was pretty frustrated and sad. We all know that life is really difficult many times in our lives. I have learned something though recently. The hard times are what will make us better people. They are what makes us stronger. There have been times in my life when I didn't realize that. I would always be negative and bitter about the trial I was going through. I would wonder why me? Why do I have to go through this? What did I do to deserve this?I had those thoughts in my head for many years and because of that,I got myself caught in a very deep depression.Something I really don't recommend getting yourself into! I will be honest and say I'm still a little sad about the trial I am in right now but know that whatever happens, it will all work out. I need to just trust in the Lord. He knows what he is doing and when the time is right everything will fall into place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment